GW12 TALKS

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GW12 TALKS

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi guys!

ARS got their first win from Spurs since 2014. And they deserved it. Ok, first goal was from offside position. But Spurs was too lazy, not concentrated. ARS's attacks were lot more dangerous and a result of pace and determination.

LEI-MCI: big issue for lot of us, FPL managers, is that Agüero starts on bench. But Vincent Kompany is in starting XI. Jesus on top with Sterling on right side and Sane to his left.

LIV-SOU: Liv starts with strongest XI. Henderson, Coutinho, Firmin, Mane, Salah. Let's see how the weakest part of the squad will do ... defence line is Alexander, Klavan, Lovren, Moreno.

WBA-CHE: David Luiz and Rudiger starts on bench.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-11-16

View user profile http://fantasypl.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:52 pm

GW12 - Bonus Points System

ARS-TOT: Mustafi 42, Koscielny 31, Cech 29

Admin
Admin

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-11-16

View user profile http://fantasypl.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Ceci on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:35 pm

Mustafi nice cheap Jones replacement ?
avatar
Ceci

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 34

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/67029/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by dokdok666 on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:37 pm

Ceci wrote:Mustafi nice cheap Jones replacement ?

I don't like him in FPL terms and he is also horrible to watch, always whining and crying
avatar
dokdok666

Posts : 210
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 37

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/1325/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Ceci on Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:40 pm

dokdok666 wrote:
Ceci wrote:Mustafi nice cheap Jones replacement ?

I don't like him in FPL terms and he is also horrible to watch, always whining and crying

I don't like Jones because he is injury waiting to happen but he got me again playing more then 5 games and injured as soon as i picked him on WC Laughing
avatar
Ceci

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 34

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/67029/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Ceci on Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:49 pm

Mustafi, Wilson and Shootiho love incarnating again Very Happy
avatar
Ceci

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 34

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/67029/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Admin on Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:31 pm

Hi guys!

I think it's time to get rid of MCI forwards.
You never know what Pep will do especially when we get midweek Champions League games and TEN GWs between 23.11 and 31.12!

Admin
Admin

Posts : 7
Join date : 2017-11-16

View user profile http://fantasypl.forumotion.eu

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Ceci on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:09 pm

Admin wrote:Hi guys!

I think it's time to get rid of MCI forwards.
You never know what Pep will do especially when we get midweek Champions League games and TEN GWs between 23.11 and 31.12!

There are some options coming along, Luka looked better with Pogba back and Kane/Morata is also there. I am disappointed in Pep, he needs to give his attacking players 5-10 mins so people don't get away with auto subs Laughing Laughing
avatar
Ceci

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 34

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/67029/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by LefaFinland on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:16 pm

My top-three is right now Agüero - Kane - Morata. And I believe Luka will be more productive with Pogba. But then I'm curious for Ibrahimovic.

LefaFinland

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Ceci on Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:56 pm

LefaFinland wrote:My top-three is right now Agüero - Kane - Morata. And I believe Luka will be more productive with Pogba. But then I'm curious for Ibrahimovic.

Rash-Martial-Luka-Ibra and Mourinho isn't really a manager known for his flair to use all of them. This has makings of next MCI rotation galore in attacking positions.
avatar
Ceci

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 34

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/67029/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by LefaFinland on Sun Nov 19, 2017 1:22 pm

Haha .. what a GW!

With Kiko and Richarlison to play I have got 20pts!
GR 5,263,922
OR 2,471,979 -806,293

I was 2nd in ML with Godson in top and Son 3rd.
But Son has got 85pts ... now I'm 3rd ... ;-)

Watford is saving a 'Manager Out In The Desert': Richarlison scores and hopefully Kiko is keeping Clean Sheet.


Last edited by LefaFinland on Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

LefaFinland

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-11-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by InTheKnow on Sun Nov 19, 2017 4:35 pm

Ceci wrote:
LefaFinland wrote:My top-three is right now Agüero - Kane - Morata. And I believe Luka will be more productive with Pogba. But then I'm curious for Ibrahimovic.

Rash-Martial-Luka-Ibra and Mourinho isn't really a manager known for his flair to use all of them. This has makings of next MCI rotation galore in attacking positions.

Don't be mistaken, Mr M now has all the tools available to him to set the team loose. I expect some nice 2/3/4 goal games coming from UTD.

InTheKnow

Posts : 19
Join date : 2017-11-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Ceci on Sun Nov 19, 2017 7:56 pm

InTheKnow wrote:
Ceci wrote:
LefaFinland wrote:My top-three is right now Agüero - Kane - Morata. And I believe Luka will be more productive with Pogba. But then I'm curious for Ibrahimovic.

Rash-Martial-Luka-Ibra and Mourinho isn't really a manager known for his flair to use all of them. This has makings of next MCI rotation galore in attacking positions.

Don't be mistaken, Mr M now has all the tools available to him to set the team loose. I expect some nice 2/3/4 goal games coming from UTD.

Prefer to be shocked by Mr Mourinho then predicting Mourinho is suddenly going to turn into Pep overnight. Other thing is Lukaku had to play 90 all the way with no options on the bench, if they up 2-0 and Ibra on the bench there is no guarantee Mourinho is going to bench Ibra for full 90 mins like Pep does with Aguero. Regarding goals the key is early goals, in game they scored 3-4 goals they scored early and scored rest on counter late in the game. It's a lot different from MCI who kill game in first half most of the times.
avatar
Ceci

Posts : 204
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 34

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/67029/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Mithrophon on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:17 pm

Hi guys,

Watching the Arsenal game yesterday, it looked like Ramsey was in the box constantly, and was frequently in position to clean up a rebound (had one dropped his way). Reasonable shout at 7.0, to free up funds elsewhere?

Mithrophon

Posts : 1
Join date : 2017-11-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by dokdok666 on Sun Nov 19, 2017 9:46 pm

Mithrophon wrote:Hi guys,

Watching the Arsenal game yesterday, it looked like Ramsey was in the box constantly, and was frequently in position to clean up a rebound (had one dropped his way).  Reasonable shout at 7.0, to free up funds elsewhere?

He is looking good, others have better fixtures though
avatar
dokdok666

Posts : 210
Join date : 2017-11-16
Age : 37

View user profile https://fantasy.premierleague.com/a/entry/1325/history

Back to top Go down

Re: GW12 TALKS

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum